The lady in white

Charulata- Demonized into a conniving Nymphomaniac.

The modern day Charulata is a nymphomaniac. She is beguiling and conniving; lies are her forte. A la Madam Bovary in the world of starving people. There is also an Octopussy, aspiring to be intellectually stimulating but hiding behind that quasi intelligentsia Halloween mask is the inherent desperation. There is also a gatherer of experience. It flirted with Octopussy and courted our very own Charulata. What happens next? ....

Comments

Anonymous said…
It is pеrfect time to make some plаns for the futuгe and it is timе to be
hapρy. I've learn this submit and if I may I desire to counsel you few attention-grabbing issues or tips. Maybe you could write next articles relating to this article. I desire to read more things about it!

Here is my homepage: http://www.4shared.com/office/68racm5q/Excellently_Shrinking_Hemorrho.html