The lady in white

Jinxed

Sometimes I really wonder that if our high School is jinxed by someone. It is really surprising to find the maximum number of death cases in our school. I have never found any school having such a dense rate of deaths not only of the students but also of the ones related to the students. As far as I know Simon Kachari, Seujivan Sharma, Aatish, and not to mention the number of relatives of the students who have died. Nilayan's father, Dixitia Mahanta's Mother and Uncle, Seujivan Sharma's mother, Anuj Baruah's father and lots more to take into account. If we look into the records it is replete with so many examples of such cases that occured when the student was either attending the school or when he/she had passed out from the school. There are cases from the city section of the school as well. Its records are also replete with examples of students of the school either dying suddenly in an unfortunate accident or they are snatched away by any circumstances involving psychological cares and other reasons. Well people might say that the children of our school are brats and they indulge in excessive fun but not everyone is a brat. In fact the cases involving brats is quite less and cases brimming with unfortunate shades is more. It might be a superstition, a product of my mind. Since I am writing my heart out I felt it better to commit my thoughts to the blog and let the world read and comment.
IF ANY STUDENT FROM FACULTY AMINGAON OR CITY FACULTY READS IT. PLZZZZ COMMENT.

Comments